Hello, I’m Ashleigh not only am I an entrepreneur but I’m a creative director and branding strategist. I help businesses and entrepreneurs build bomb brands that allow them to make a profit on purpose.
Since 2015, Ashleigh has been working closely with clients who need support in managing their online digital marketing for their business.
It is her goal to combine both experience and passion for helping other businesses achieve their goals through utilizing her services.
She truly believes the key to success for any business is to lean on the skill set of others in order to achieve high results.
Changing Faces Consulting is dedicated to supporting its clients in a professional yet personable way, enabling clients to enjoy the experience of outsourcing.
Based in Florida, working with local clients and clients all over the world and overseas on a virtual basis. When corporations and individuals are looking to grow and expand they turn to someone like myself. These people know they can trust me when it comes to helping them build, grow and expand because I have testimonials and knowledge to prove it. They know and believe that I can do what I say I do.
I teach others how to be successful and do what I’ve done over the years and they’re able to see obtainable results with the data to prove it. I teach them strategies and help them grow and expand with strategic planning, implementation, and action.
When speaking with my clients and audience I tell them the raw truth. The truth about how I’ve stepped into full-time entrepreneurship while leaving my job as a senior risk analyst, where I was unfulfilled and miserable.
Throughout my career in my current field, I’ve helped over 5,000 businesses and entrepreneurs grow and expand. This has lead me to opportunities to make greater strides and impact not only in business but in my community. It’s also been a driving force and allowed me to grow my platform on and off social media. On my social media platforms not only do I provide business advice but real-life advice that can not only propel others forward in their businesses but life, relationships, careers, and self-awareness.
I invite you to contact me and we can discuss in more detail, how I can work with you in your business journey.
Branding and Marketing SME
- My real name Ashley. My father named me Larue at the young age 6 years old.
- Fun Fact: I misspelled Ashleigh on Instagram in 2011 and never changed my username (lol)
- I love foreign excursions and getaways, A few of my bucket list travels include Fuji, Africa, and Columbia.
- I married and became a Rodriguez in 2017 to my husband. Instead of investing into a fancy over-budgeted wedding my husband and I invested over 100M over periods into our business endeavors with a strategic retirement projection of age 50. Mother of 3 blessings.
- Not only am I an entrepreneur but a branding strategist and creative at heart. I was born with the skills that contribute to others’ success. Thank you God for the blessings stored upon me!
- A Tampa, Florida native residing in Atlanta, my transition is still progressing. I be missing HOME!
- My empire is dedicated to my family at heart with special emphasis on my long lived father Carl Earl Owens, and many services are named in his honor.
- I recently accomplished my weight loss journey of going from 221 pounds to 125 by completely changing my diet and fitness lifestyle, which has helped me to enjoy life in a different light. I’m so Thankful for God’s Grace.
- I am the founder of Changing Faces Consulting & Co. the official headquarters for entrepreneurs looking to go from Imagination to Creation.
- Project Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Systems Developer
- Business Consultant
- Branding Strategist
- Resume Writer
- Outreach Marketing
- Graphic Designer
- Team Player
- Creative Thinker
- Goal Oriented
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Per Click (PPC)
- Social Media Ads
- Google Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Service Now
Depository Trust Clearinghouse Corporation
- Email Marketing & Community Outreach
- Social Media Content Writer
- Project Management
- Data Analyst
- Marketing Director
- Social Media Management
- Digital Strategist
Abira (Little Women of Atlanta)
- Brand Management
- Event Correspondent
- Project Management
Wonderful business helpful,perfect on timing, and very professional a great resource tool when trying to build a productive and healthy business if you have questions they have the answers or will find out the best answers for you possible good business is the best business i will refer anybody to this business helped me and still helping me in so may ways
I opened my plus size online boutique about 2 weeks ago and I reached out to Changing Faces Marketing & Rapport Services for logo services and I must say that her turn around time was awesome and she exceeded our expectations with professsional logo options. I will be purchasing additional branding services.
Kheiston went above and beyond my expectations. Originally I liked my website. But, I knew that it was missing something that would make me love it…I was so worried that I wouldn’t get it out on time. Because I didn’t want to release it knowing I didn’t feel strong about it…..I reached out to her and asked her if she could help me out and she jumped right on it…The updates, add-ins and design improvements were everything I needed. My website is what I imagined it now.
Changing Faces Marketing is awesome. I submitted my resume for revising and was very pleased with the layout. I feel as though it actually tells a story about me and very appealing to the eye. Now that I have the perfect resume along with my confidence there is s greater future ahead.
Get your free content calendar, the latest news, updates and discounts by subscribing to my CF CIRCLE. Enter your email and be the first to know.